Purpose: The purpose of this tool is to enable community members to identify low graduation rate schools in their communities using multiple measures of graduation rates.
- Compare your high school’s promoting power and Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate (ACGR). Is one higher than the other?
- How does the total number of 9th graders in your school (A) compare to the number of first-time ninth-graders in your school (D) ?
- How does the total number of 12th graders in your school (B) compare to the number of standard diploma recipients (I) in your school?
- Why do you think there are differences in these numbers?
- See Tool 4 for an in-depth explanation of why graduation rate estimates may differ.